Tuesday, March 31

I'M CLEVER

Using only song names from one artist
cleverly answer these questions

Pick Your Artist: Broken Social Scene
Are you male or female?: anthem's for a seventeen year old girl
Describe yourself: fucked up kid
How do you feel about yourself?: pitter patter goes my heart
What is the opposite of your personality? fire eye'd boy
Describe where you currently live: prison province
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: last place
Your best friends are: all my friends (LOLZ I'M AWESOME)
Your favorite color is: da da dada
You know: when it begins
What's the weather like?: looks just like the sun (I'M SO BEAST)
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?: Bandwitch (like Sabrina, only i'm a groupie!)
What is life to you?: love & mathematics
What is the best advice you have to give?: finish your collapse and stay for breakfast (best one so far)
If you could change your name, what would it be?: Blues for Uncle Gib
Your favorite food is: stomach song