Saturday, April 11

la maison de bonjour

Photobucket
SUPRISE!
so, as a lot of bloggers have done as well, i did a t-shirt with Borders and Frontiers!
it's got a little picture of a house i drew on it as well as BONJOUR because why not get a warm welcome when you come to my house? if you love me (which you do, don't deny) you'll buy this shirt and wear it with pride and i guarantee you will instantly transformed into a super cool individual.

also, karoline + andrew who got my shirt together are totally awesome, and i want to thank them for being THE BOMB.

16 comments:

Tavi said...

YESSSSS
SO STOKED to get this!! hazel you are god.

hazel said...

thanks Tavi!
your amount of S's really means a lot to me!

L.P. said...

Oh wow that is so cool. If I had 35 dollars I would totally buy one!

laia. said...

yeaaaah!
dude, is so so so rad.

turn-this-paige said...

cha and ching

Malena said...

Whoah.. that is amazing. I love the house.

Rosé Magritte said...

This. Is. Awesome.

patricia said...

can i just say, Skillz. :)

wit a capital 's'.

Maya l'Abeille said...

I love that! Did you draw the house /use a reference?

isabella whitney said...

lovve it.

- Steph said...

i love the way it looks sketched, it's really nice

ahaha i agree with the person that says Skillz with a capital 's'

www.avancerlamode.blogspot.com

hazel said...

thanks everyone!
yes, i used sort of reference...an old picture but i don't remember where i put it!

Cassiopeia said...

such a gorgeous tee! def want to get my hands on this (as soon as my wages come through this month ;-D) - woop!

xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

cc22 said...

情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

SM,G點,按摩棒,
變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,數位按摩棒,
充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,

潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
情人趣味千奈,情人趣味用品,

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀