Friday, April 10

last words

Curtain! Fast music! Light! Ready for the last finale! Great! The show looks good, the show looks good!
Florenz Ziegfeld (showman) - shouted it in delirium

Pardonnez-moi, monsieur. Je ne l'ai pas fait exprès. (Pardon me sir, I did not mean to do it on purpose.)

Marie Antoinette - when she accidentally stepped on the foot of her executioner

Dammit…Don't you dare ask God to help me.
Joan Crawford - when her housekeeper began to pray aloud

I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Thomas J. Grasso - executed by injection

Where's my clock?
Salvador Dali

LAST WORDS

7 comments:

E.K. said...

I always like last words.

L.P. said...

genius post.

emily said...

i can't believe they gave him spaghetti instead of spaghetti-O's, i always thought that it was nice of them to give prisoners their last meals before being put to death.

this was the best

Maverick said...

LOL, these are so funny. Somewhat morbid...but so funny!

Hahaha, such a cute and unique post!

xo, mavi

bobb said...

These quotes are great. The Grasso quote reminded me that the Texas Prison system used to list the last meal request of every condemned inmate on their website.

Annie said...

salvador dali is godly.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀