Wednesday, July 22

8 tracks

SO. HEY.
i think i've mentioned this before on here but ever since Muxtape died (JUSTIN WHAAAAT) i created an 8 tracks account to put my mixes on. though it really isn't as cool as physically making you the mix (which, trust me it's better) i've noticed they've gotten pretty popular, so go listen to mine (most have a theme) and make one yourself!

http://8tracks.com/bonjourgirl

oh p.s. some french girls i saw at an amusement park were checking out my BONJOUR t-shirt.

4 comments:

zzellers said...

yeah I saw your 8track thing on twitter so I made one too. It's such a good idea stolen from Justin OULLETTE but it sucks with all the rules that the RIAA puts on it.
I'm glad that Muxtape ceased existing instead of having all the shitty limitations that they'd have to pander to.

ps, how are Aryeh and Tim?

Tariro said...

Cant wait to see it!
And i want one of those shirts! Soo cool

sophie said...

omg muxtape :( :( :(

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀