Friday, January 22

music: lullatone


I am completely obsessed with Lullatone. They are, quite possibly, the cutest people (and you know how much I love cute people.) They make lullabies, LULLABIES, and I can't get enough of their movies, their photos, their music, etc. They remind me of the Tenniscoats at times, and their videos are pretty Michel Gondry-ish. I also spent maybe a little too much time on their "Melody Rain Maker" instead of studying for midterms. Also their album cover designs are gorgeous! Not to mention their cardboard house.

uuuuuugh drowning in cuteness

7 comments:

fayeee said...

ugghh im also drowning in cuteness.
Thanks for sharing, this is so adorable!
x

Kiki said...

Well. It's a good thing my midterms are over already or this would have definitely kept me from studying! SO CUTE! My favorite part is when they're eating breakfast. x

kate said...

hello, i stumbled across your blog and read some posts and they are very good ! great blog, i think i am following you but i loose track of who i am following because im abit of a scatter but anyway, will you check out my blog and follow ? And i agree with the CUTENESS ahh :)


http://get-style-all.blogspot.com/

thanks ! :D

outsourcing services said...

I like the melody and the tone, very soothing in the ear.

Wireless ISP software said...

The voice of the girls singing is like an angel soft and lovely. I like it.

Annabel said...

i once wrote a paper all night and had them on repeat ahhhhhhhh

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀