Thursday, February 25

jensen, cane, katrantzou

Photobucket
It was so cute, but really simple. I have always really loved Peter Jensen's adorable clothes though. Not totally fashion forward but really sellable and wearable. I hope eventually to see Jensen's brand branch out more because I think he does some really nice stuff. Comparing this to his past collections, it seems kind of dull, but it was so easy to enjoy so I couldn't help it.
Photobucket
I really loved this!!! Kane always plays with the same shapes when he designs, but his prints and embellishments are always so different. I really loved the embroidery, the black lace, the boots, the colors. I thought the entire collection was really beautiful and the lace, leather, knit, and floral all worked together incredibly well.
Photobucket
I had never heard of Mary until last season when her printed dresses literally blew me away. Her prints are just so unique, they're almost a sigh of relief from staring at predictable/boring collections going around that bore me to tears. Her clothes are so special. I really enjoy her textiles.