Sunday, March 28

chairs and chairs

Photobucket
Photobucket

I've had a long love affair with chairs. For whatever reason, when I was young I started collecting chair and doll furniture and my aunt bought me a chair charm bracelet. I've always really loved chair design, some of my favorite designers include Timothy Liles, Jens Risom, and Andre Klauser. SO WHAT DID I DO WHEN I FOUND THESE BABIES? Ugh only the most famous designer chairs in MINIATURE. Dying, just dying over here. They're blind box too, my absolute favorite.

Available at Poketo!

5 comments:

サブ said...

These chairs are amazing! Although, I'd like to have them to actually sit on them lol. :)

samantha said...

i smiled when i saw these. i have a thing for chairs as well. when i see one on the side of the road that some one had gotten rid of i convince myself i need it and must give it a home.

zzellers said...

i sent you a pick of one of these from new people! REMEMBER?

Tanya said...

my favorite is the piet mondrian,
followed by the eams and the barcelona chair!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀