Sunday, September 12

(Baby) Suno's Spring 2011

Photobucket

EAZY BREEZY BEAUTIFUL, SUNO. I thought it was totally adorable and the fabrics that looked like they came right out of Ananse Village (uh, did they?) were killer. It wasn't exactly a "wow" but I'm definitely not yawning. Super cute, I'd wear most of it.

AND AS FOR THE REST OF ZE FASHION WEEKS!
I'm not reviewing it all because jesus christ I am only a human (and only like 12 people read this blog anyway.)
Shows I am excited for of course are:

- Marc Jacobs anything
- Sonia Rykiel
- Marni
- Rodarte
- Meadham Kirchhoff
- John Galliano
- Wunderkind
- Peter Jensen
- Celine
- Eley Kishimoto
- Jil Sander
- Jean Paul Gaultier
- Prada + Miu Miu
- Viktor & Rolf

4 comments:

hbub29 said...

This dress is so pretty and original.

Lies said...

Fantastic, never heard of it before but this is the kind of design that I secretly love from behind my computer screen ^^

Your list of shows that you're excited about matches mine completely ^^

Emilie said...

I love this. And your blog is awesome! I think tons of people read it even if they don't comment.

saamielola said...

Hihi, yes I think I'm one of those. I read+love your blog, but I've never wrote an comment, because my Englisch is not that good.