Tuesday, September 14

Chris Benz = Favorite Collection I've Seen So Far

Photobucket

...Which is barely saying anything because New York is not even over and there's still Paris, London, and Milan, but this collection was A TOTAL DREAM. ORANGE LEATHER TRAPEZE MINI DRESS...like, seriously what am I looking at? So groovy, bright but not to the point of ugliness (although I am all over anything that's "so ugly it's good", and over all extremely wearable but so not boring at all! The knits were absolutely fantastic and I am such a sucker for any sort of garment that has a neon 70's flower power fabric. It was a Twiggy-esque collection, and I couldn't have loved it more.

* Also, can I PLEASE see more neon green on the runways? One of my favorite pieces of clothing I own/have ever owned/HAVE EVER SEEN is a neon green (that same exact color as the blouse on this gal) ski jacket that was my grandmother's in the 70's. It's got holes in it and barely keeps me warm but it is the coolest thing ever. Also, if I ever get stranded in the forest a search party will be sure to spot me wearing that jacket. I want to see more neon green and I want to see it NOW!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

NEON GREEN JACKET YOU LEFT AT MY HOUSE FOR A MONTH!!!

Gabby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.