Saturday, October 16

my grandmother's scarf

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So I was digging around for my favorite scarf ever in one of the boxes of winter clothes, but instead discovered this mystery scarf that I found out was actually my grandmother's. It's just a knitted loop, but it's built like a fucking M.C. Escher drawing...I'm not really sure how to wear this thing. It's got some beautiful colors in it, chocolate brown, pumpkin, cobalt blue, turquoise, white, olive green...

what is a fashion-east-uh like me to do?

5 comments:

Laura said...

second! <3

Lies said...

What an amazing thing, I think it looks great with your red leather jacket..!

Eileen said...

its adorable ,.,

Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zzellers said...

when did you get a red leather jacket? you look really good!