Sunday, December 12

Meadham Kirchoff vs. Lelli Kelly

When I am complimenting someone on their attire (especially shoes) it is usually a girl aged 5-7. Who else can pull off the brightest, the most gaudy, than lil' fashion queens? Always loved clothes that were geared towards younger ladies. In 5th grade I had a pair of baby pink clogs from Stride Rite that had, wait for it...CUPCAKES ON THEM. Seriously, silk-screened images of cupcakes. God I wish I had pictures...

I have seen Lelli Kelly shoes for quite awhile, and was always INSANELY JEALOUS when I saw younger girls totally rocking them, because they would never fit me because I have "teenage girl feet." But then Meadham Kirchoff came out with their latest collection, and when I saw the shoes I immediately thought...

MEADHAM KIRCHOFF SPRING 2011 SHOES = LELLI KELLY FOR BIG GIRLS

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Isabel said...

You speak the truth!! Also, I must point out how horrifying the foot of the Meadham Kirchoff model is - her toes are like talons sticking out of those things!

laia. said...

lets be meadham shoe twins!

Taj said...

trufax.....