Friday, January 21

this post is about a dog

I am a person who is obsessed with dogs. If you are walking with me one fine day and a dog crosses our path I will squeal like a little girl. About 70% of my day is entirely devoted to showering my 70 year old black pug, Nigel, with unconditional love. I croon him love songs (usually "Black Pug" sung to the tune of Blue Moon, or various Lesley Gore singles) and I make him wear tiny hats and I tell him about my problems and he coughs and wheezes sincerely.

Today I stumbled upon a series of Youtube videos of a white french bulldog named Micro. This dog has the largest head I have ever seen and I am completely and utterly obsessed with this animal. HE HAS HIS OWN WEBSITE. You need to know about this dog, YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT THIS DOG. All of his best videos feature a teeny tiny Japanese baby, which only makes it EVEN CUTER.



7 comments:

bobb said...

Which Lesley Gore songs? "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows" comes to mind as particularly good one to sing to a dog:).

kasmslo said...

jesus christ they really went all out with the website
apparently the japanese take their pets pretty seriously, i've seen a lot of similar youtube channels (not to mention twitter accounts) dedicated entirely to all sorts of pets.

ana cous cous said...

i almost cracked up when he leaves his tongue out for, like, two minutes. never understood how there's people out there who don't like dogs...

Gabby said...

my life is so much better after watching these.

Maddie M. said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
xoxo

KAMI said...

SO CUTE!! the third video!!! they love eachother!!

Laura said...

i cried after every one of these