Monday, February 14

Fashion Week: What I'm Digging So Far

Photobucket
The hair at Thakoon was seriously making me freak out. Big messy buns with yarn and ribbon all twisted in. Wish I could DIY this one...
Photobucket
This skirt and top combo (or, dress?) at Preen was so adorable. I was really into the cube and pansy embroidery. The shirt they chose to put under it does not work with the look at all! What is that made out of, crushed velvet? I am not feeling it. The collection as a whole was definitely not one of my favorites of the season.
Photobucket
DKNY is pretty cute and predictable, but I've always loved the color palettes (which seem to almost always include bright orange, no?) This was a simple look but I loved the red angora sweater layered with the orange shirt and the red (although it seems to have a strong pink tint) jacket, and then all of that combined with slim black pants.
Photobucket
These shoes at Suno are REALLY GREAT, at least I think so. There is something very japanese about them. I dig it.

8 comments:

K said...

Bright orange is very IN, according to Gok. I also love those shoes.

K xx


http://duenotice.blogspot.com/

Hanna said...

I'm in love with that hair!!

Naehee Chung said...

wow, i didn't notice, but i think it would be way cuter without that shirt for that preen look, just like you said.

Patricia said...

Agreeing on all counts, but especially about Thakoon. I was literally staring at my computer screen going "ohhhhhhhh my God" for a full thirty seconds or something.

thebirthdaygirl said...

Bonjour!

Totes..I'd LOVE to knot my hair up in yarn...its precious!I'm loving your picks..especially Preen. I love them every season. Thanks for your great post!

Bisous, LC

Birthday
www.celebratelifeadstyle.com

boxmalak said...

im really feelin for the messy buns with yarn in them. :D

Fashion Forestry said...

That yarn bun is sooooooooooo amazing!! AAAH so inspiring, thanks for posting this exceptional detail of the collection!!

Deni said...

Great post ! So many details ....