Tuesday, April 5

30 Day Song Challenge: My Favorite Song

I like songs, you like songs (probably) so LET'S DO THIS!
I'm going to do the 30 day song challenge. I think this might be a Facebook thing but I want to blog it.
Starting with:

My favorite song

Choosing this is extremely difficult, if not IMPOSSIBLE. I have technically narrowed down my favorite song list to Heart of Glass by Blondie, Ceremony by New Order, and God Only Knows by The Beach Boys. But to pick from those three makes my brain hurt. Can I please just cheat and post all three? I don't think I'm off to a good start with this challenge. Guess I'll settle on Heart of Glass! It's such a hypnotizing tune.

4 comments:

spaceface01 said...

Good choice! This gets harder, I just finished Day 9! Eeek!

bobb said...

Great song... I have about 1000 songs in my favorite top ten - so hard to pick - but my favorite song "A Change is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke.

finkalixius | Fashion said...

love the song as well

Celebrities and Fashion said...

sounds great..great picked dear