Friday, July 29

I'M OBSESSED WITH: Flower Days by Wizard Oz


Do you ever stumble across a bandcamp page and the music so perfect and you just sort of get insanely excited? That's how I felt when I found this album "Flower Days" by the band Wizard Oz. Hazy basement beats that make me want to frolic in a meadow Lux Lisbon style. The album touches on 8-bit videogame music and a lo-fi sound, topped with tired Fleet Foxes-esque vocals. Makes for a sweet combination! If you don't have "I Can't Remember" stuck in your head after listening to it then your brain is probably not functioning properly. I might be a little late to the party ("Flower Days" was a January 2011 release) but it doesn't matter!


I Can't Remember by Wizard Oz

5 comments:

CAMILA said...

I've been wanting to hear something like this for a really long time. Nice work Hazel

Emily said...

this is beautiful!

juliana said...

so perfect!

Jessica said...

Ahhhh yes, I get that feeling a lot and it's the very best! Such an incredible find--loving all of it. Your blog is the bomb by the way, I think we'd get along like real pals in da real lyfe. xx

Wizard Oz said...

Thanks so much! <3