Sunday, August 21

Hazel by Weekend


Did you know that I LOVE MY NAME?! I LOOOVE IT! So when I heard this new track from Weekend called, well, "Hazel" I was like OH OKAY THEN LET'S HEAR IT. The song is so good! And I'm not just saying that because my name makes up almost the entire chorus. And yes, I know they're singing about the eye color but let's forget about that shall we? I'm looking forward to the entire Red EP out on Slumberland on September 20th.

Weekend - Hazel by Slumberland Records

2 comments:

Leah P. said...

it's so good! Weekend rules (along with every other band on Slumberland)! best song with Hazel in it since "Behind These Hazel Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson except just kidding that song was terrible.

bobb said...

Good song here... I'm always on the lookout for more Hazel songs:).