Wednesday, August 10

NYC Fashion Week (Is Mine)

One of my graphic design projects for my RISD Pre-College was to design three different types of promotional materials for an event, so I did NYC fashion week! Whoop dee doo! Click through to see more.




my mood board




The idea was that I would have three separate posters like the one above, one featuring prominent NY designers, one for models, and one for editors who work at NY based magazines/publications. One red/pink, one blue/black, and one yellow/red. And YES only afterwards did I realize that I forgot Proenza Schouler! Aggg!

POSTER DEUX



WEB SHITE


AND, A SCHEDULE BOOK! TA DA!

4 comments:

Isabel said...

These are wonderful Hazel, especially the one at the very top right. I love your colourful aesthetic.

Mary Monica said...

I love the fonts and layout on the posters and schedule! Excellent.

Ella said...

Hazel! How is the summer program? I really wanted to go there next year, but unfortunately I'm 4 months too young to apply. Howeverrr, I'm thinking definitely Summer 2013. What are your thoughts on it? I'd love to get someone's opinion

emily said...

these are so thorough and detailed. i admire your dedication!!! i know you love graphic design but this blows my mind because it's a foreign concept to me that i know little about. good work