Friday, September 30

D.A.I.S.Y HAZE



I always wear cardigans backwards because I like the buttons going down my back but this sweater actually HAS buttons (fake ones) going down the back. I like it because black and green are sort of witchy. 



I've been revisiting this De La Soul album recently. I really love them and this album is just the best ever. Sometimes I have to take a break from Public Enemy, YA KNOW? I only listen to three rap artists anyway because I'm not that cool. I also love the line where he says it's a "Daisy Age" because something about that sounds so nice. De La Soul were such hippies, actually. Anyway this song is groovy.

I'm going to blog about BAUHAUS RUGS later because I feel like it.

10 comments:

Andie Bottrell said...

That's a great sweater. And I love your hair. Have a good day!

JuliaJuliaJulia said...

Gasps! I bought that sweater about two weeks ago and for all the same reasons! I sort of wish the buttons weren't fake but I'm a huge fan of it either way. Trying to resist wearing everyday a la Hey Arnold style.

Isabel said...

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME SWEATER!

Soul sisterz <3

Kailey said...

Omgg I am in love with that sweater! Also, your hair is too wonderful for words :33

Jackson Tyler said...

BAUHAUS RUGS

laia. said...

we all wore our cardigans backwards in high school! i have no idea why. we also cut thumbholes on the cuffs but obvz that's just because it's super cool.

Born for Joy said...

I loveeee De La Soul

Patricia said...

This is kind of apropos of nothing really in this post, but your hair is absolutely fabulous.

chop and crop said...

Oh my gosh that cardigan is so adorable!!! I LOVE how you're wearing it - beautiful!!

www.chopandcrop.blogspot.com

Emily said...

love that sweater, might try a backwards cardigan this week