Saturday, October 22

Manuel Bolaño S/S 2012

I am obsessed with this Manuel Bolaño Spring/Summer 2012 collection! Anything that is colorful, patterned, and peppered with 60's granny vibes will always win my little heart. I was confused by the black tears streaming down each model's face. How can they be so unhappy in clothes so cute?



Bolaño won the award for best womenswear collection at the 080 Barcelona Fashion Spring/Summer 2012. The whole collection is very kooky and although pastel isn't exactly my favorite color scheme, I really liked this! The bright candy stripes and gradient knits really drove me crazy. It, very subtly, reminded me of the last fall Missoni collection but I think this was much more youthful. It's actually very Kawaii!



TEARZZZZZZZ

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love it

victoria uren said...

SO nice. I'm already kind of sick of florals because they've been basically omnipresent since 2008 but this is kind of fab.

Kailey said...

Guhh these are all S T U N N I N G. Thank you for sharing :D