Friday, February 17

MJ Seuss




What. Happened. At. Marc Jacobs.
Because I have NO IDEA what all of this is.
Is it like, granny pimp?

I'm really into those giant scarves that have the giant safety pins.
I'm also into this waffle crocheted sweater and sparkly tinsel purple skirt.
And the chunky, bedazzled Puritan heels were ridiculous.
I am into it. I am into that.

Can't wait to see the upcoming editorials with these freaky furry hats/Dr Seuss vibes as well.

Thanks Marc Jacobs for keeping NYFW weird.

7 comments:

m.corbett said...

those hats were so ridiculously amazing xxx

jessica sandoval said...

GRANNY PIMP OMG.
I like those sweaters, though! And the giant safety pins? I need to get me one of those.

Isabel said...

granny pimp vibez 4 lyfe

thesepretzelsaremakingmethirsty said...

I read that Marc Jacobs was inspired by Advanced Style on Ari Seth Cohen's blog: http://advancedstyle.blogspot.com/2012/02/marc-jacobs-fall-2012-inspired-by.html

Jenny said...

^ I didn't know that, thanks for that tidbit. I know right, when I saw MJ I was all "whaaaaaa-!"

love your description of the show haha. I KNEW I've seen those hats before somewhere! Dr. Seuss!

luxus said...

This is one of those moments where I actually don't know what to say and I'm just staring and frowning. I guess suffice to say this is weird, grandma-ish, and confusing.

Domenic Bartlett-Roylance said...

Maybe I look like a retard by putting a normal sized pin in my hat after seeing his most recent men's collections.. where he has this giant pin stuck in the front.


But maybe not... lol. Hmph.

http://www.stylehuntingclub.com/

XX Domenic.