Thursday, May 31

Buzzfeed's "Prom 2012: Expectations vs. Reality"

The awesome Doree Shafrir asked me to write a little something about my experience at prom for Buzzfeed. I'm still not sure how Buzzfeed works but I have received four "awards" for this. Cool!

p.s. that's totally me at prom in that picture, duh.


Celia Bow said...

Great Article, you look beautiful in your prom dress.


Congratulations on your
Hazel has grown up to be
a pretty girl・・・
God bless you.

Juno Anon said...

Oh wow, that picture is magical

AVY said...

What a pretty picture.

/ Avy

Anonymous said...

Great steps to learn more Thanks a Lot for this nice information , I love to visit again to see this amazing post to learn more , Thanks a Lot.I am also a pearl jewelry blogger.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like freshwater pearl bracelet. i wish article about wish pearl will be seen from you.