Saturday, September 15

Chairlift

Apparently Chairlift's album "Something" JUST recently came out in Japan so in celebration the band created a Japanese version of their song "I Belong In Your Arms" accompanied by this super-cheesy fake karaoke video. Gotta love all those ladders.



Seeing this reminded me about Chairlift because I completely forgot about how awesome they are. Now I've been on a Chairlift kick and revisiting all of their weird music videos.




(This video gives me a major headache, but I remember loving this song when it came out)




11 comments:

Izumi said...

wow they are so cool in this super other worldly way! her japanese is pretty good too.

Tabea said...

The first video is great (well, I don't understand a word, accept "I Belong In Your Arms", but it's great!!).

Yours
Tabea

www.tabi-fashionblog.blogspot.com

brie said...

i love chairlift! that karaoke video is amazing- it perfectly mimics any cheesy karaoke video ever, down to a T. if you love chairlift i think you'd like Violens as well, they kind of give off the same vibes as Chairlift- plus i think the lead singer of Violens is actually in the video for Met Before!

Patricia said...

Evident Utensil is one of those songs with which I absolutely have to sing along whenever I hear it, but have no idea how I even know all the words in the first place. Literally no idea.

Laura Elizabeth said...

Woah, dat blog <3

/LauraElizabeth (。・ω・。) @
♥ Black Velvet Hearts ♥

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Nice!

Melissa said...

I really love Chairlift a lot. Great band.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

ohoh, i love chairlift so much! cute blog too dear!

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

MandE said...

I just found your blog, utter perfection!
Followed now <3
- Ondine
http://dottedblazer.blogspot.co.uk/

Olivia said...

Absolutely loving Chairlift's new album! The Japanese version is so cool, how are they that cool?

voicemob said...

Oh my gosh I love this blog! It's everything I would ever want in a blog! Chairlift! Playlists! Yay!

voicemob.wordpress.com