Tuesday, February 5

Cyber Stoner Spice

I follow Andrea Estella (lead singer of one of my favorite bands, Twin Sister) on Instagram and she is always wearing the craziest wigs/mascara/glitter brows/etc. I knew I had to do a style feature on her and this is the final product! It was freezing this day in NYC, and she was such a good sport. It's shot by Alana Paterson and the photos are beautiful! Not included in the interview: Estella is the only other person I know who thinks pugs' ears smell like Fritos. Hear hear!

4 comments:

Celia Bow said...

OMG!!!other people who think pugs ear smell like corn chips. I have two pugs :)

The BOOKWORM said...

Just read your piece and I must say what an awsome interview.....

Love the photagraphy as well : D

http://thepublicdairyofabookworm.blogspot.com

JuliaJuliaJulia said...

She's an idol

Anonymous said...

i love andrea!! so happy to have read this interview. i met her about a year ago @ the vera project in seattle but i was too shy to ask her anything ღ ツ