Stuff That I Did For Other Places
Favorite topics include: art, the Internet, teen girl culture, fa$hion, movies. But, really, anything goes.
Here's some of it:
FOR ROOKIE MAG
- An Interview with John Waters (+ photos)
- Across the Divide
- An Interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson
- LTBE: Gregg Araki's Totally-Effed Up L.A.
- Why Can't I Be You: Kim Hastreiter
- Big Girls Don't Cry
- How To Be A Lady
- Stars Forever
- Drive On, Driver
- To Thine Own Self Be True
and much, much more here.
FOR URBAN OUTFITTERS
- The Girl Project
- UO Interview: M83's Anthony Gonzalez
- Art School Confidential
- About A Girl: Grace Miceli
- UO Interview: La Sera
- Closet Project: Andrea Estella
- 10 Awesome Horror Movies To See Before You Die
- UO Interview: Tame Impala
- Style Icon: Celebrity Having A Breakdown
- Spring Break Art Show
- Teenage Film Interview
and blog posts here.
- Beautiful People 2013: Tali Lennox
- Internet Artist Adam J. Kurtz
- Director to Watch: Emily Kai Bock
- We're In "Friend Love" With Comic Artist Yumi Sakugawa
- 15 Halloween Costumes Inspired By the Runway
- Your Guide to CMJ 2012
- LA Fashion Adds Another Stylish Notch To Its Belt With Haber
- What I Learned About Style From Sonic Youth's Bull In The Heather
- Everybody Really, Really, Really Cares About Me, Right?
- Prom 2012: Expectations vs. Reality
- How Animal Collective Blew My 12 Year Old Mind